Monday, March 06, 2006

Just Live a Little

I know it's been a while. Haven't had much to talk about. I'm here glued to 24. They gave me two hours tonight. It was a bad night for CTU... very bad.

I was watching Martin earlier today and I have a classic scene from the episode when he though his friends took his CD player.

HOLD UP!
HOLD UP!
HOLD UP!
NO! NO! NO!
Brotha Man, its not a good time, what's up?

-Nothin man, just chillin', lookin' for some Jello.

Brotha man, come on, get your boots and roll out.

-Almost forgot, thanks for letting me borrow your CD player... it was all that.

Whoa, you want to run that by me again brotha man?

-Yeah, I borrowed it the other night. You didn't get the note I left you under your bathroom sink?

That is the dumbest thing I ever... why would you leave a note under my bathroom sink Brotha man?

-I figured you would look there since I used up all the toilet paper.

______________________
Nah, I'm not a couch potato... but jobs do that to you. I come home, and I do nothing. Work doesn't stress me or anything, I just like doing nothing when I get home... its a big contrast from getting home from class and having to keep working until early morning. I am going to get back on the biz plan though. I've been lazy with it because this idea doesn't need as much startup capital as the original ideas, and therefore, the plan is just for my use, not to sell to anyone or for raising capital. I'll have a deeper entry soon. Got to live a little bit more first.

~JL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home