Friday, February 24, 2006

Just Got It

Well, the wait is over. I purchased my first vehicle and I couldn't be happier. I love it. Its really the color that does it, but overall its just a nice car. A toy to keep me occupied while I'm down here, since there isn't much to do but drive.

I went to observe an RFID installation the other day for work. It was a 2 and a half hour drive from here. I got to see more of Arkansas than I have yet. I have to admit, it really looked nice. The highway was the most direct route, and it just turned out to also be the scenic route. Eventually I'll get a camera so I can take pictures, but that won't be for a while. Everything is within budget but acquisition expenses for a car are extraordinate. It's going to take about 2 months to fully get comfortable.

Tonight, I'm actually going to travel to the college town and see what's going on over there. I'm sure I'll meet people my age (finally). I'm looking forward to it. That's it for now.

~JL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home