Monday, February 20, 2006

Just Back In Business

I'm back in action. My computer is here. Its a beast. I was going to get very technical and lay out all the specs, butI figure if anyone is interested they can hit me up separately... why bore you with those details.

I feel so much better now. I'm able to communicate. Blogger, instant messenger, e-mail... I couldn't do any of that from my work computer, and I was tired of having to wait in the clubhouse for people to get off of those.

I'm right in the middle of the car buying process. I don't understand how people walk into a dealer and just drive off with a car. This has been going on for several days with me now. They always need some other piece of information from me that I have to go home for and come back. Oh well, hopefully it will be done soon and hopefully I'll have the car I want if the price is right. I've given up on the TSX and I fell back to the Accord Coupe. I love that car, and I'm really looking forward to getting it, since the EXACT one I want is sitting on their lot. They are holding it for me, which is nice, but hopefully they're wiling to give me a reasonable deal on it.

The weather here is TERRIBLE. It started snowing friday night, and Saturday was an ice patch. Sunday was also an ice patch. I'm used to that type of driving, but the rest of th people down here aren't. It is extremely dangerous to be on these roads. Today warmed up slightly but there is still a lot of ice around. You have to drive and walk extremely slow, if you want to make it to your destination in one piece. Definitely not what I expected from Arkansas. I expected it to be at least a little warmer than Jersey.

As I think of more, I'll come back on. I'd rather actually talk about something than just ramble.

~JL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home