Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just a Big Day...

Today was a BIG day. I had 5 different technology companies in the lab at the same time, and only 1 other person there to help me. I like the rush though. Its fun answering questions, talking future technology, and keeping track of everything going on.

Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer was in our building this morning. He was giving a future outlook on technology presentation. This afternoon, none other than Al Gore was at the Home Office giving a presentation on his new documentary and global warming. I did not get to attend either, but I was able to watch a live broadcast of Al Gore presentation. He's a real funny guy.

After work, I got robbed at the gas station, and then went home. Before I knew it, it was time to go to back to work to supervise. I picked up a nice little frame for a picture I found the other day. Its here sitting by my monitor now. Its the first bit of decoration I've done here, besides my framed autographed copy of my cousin's album.

Well that's it for me tonight. I'm pretty much back into the swing of blogging... I'm eventually going to try and makes these a bit more profound.

~JL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home