Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Just in my Mind

So many thoughts, so little time...

Cold turkey isn't all its cut out to be.
I hope you still feel the same. The "abruptness" leads me to question.
I'm trying to go to Dallas to see my cousin, and the two day trip is becoming amazingly expensive. I have to splurge but I don't want to feel guilty about it. I'll figure something out.

A lot is going on at work. I have to see how it all plays out. Nothing bad, just big changes... not sure what it means for me just yet.

That's it really. It all adds up to a pit in my stomach... which means I feel it all even though I don't think about it. Dallas doesn't really count... its the cold turkey and work that has me kinda stressed. But as far as both are concerned, we just have to see what happens.
I miss you...
~JL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home