Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Just Tolerant

At first I thought facebook conveniently forgot to tell me about making photo albums, until I realized that they must have just added that function for my school earlier today. Yet another way for me to waste time. The only reason I look at profiles is to see if pictures have changed... now more pictures??? Almost like no one wants me to get anything done. (Just so you know - there is a TERRIBLE picture of me floating around facebook from my birthday party back in August... I wasn't even tipsy yet, just decided to get real close to the camera... you've been warned.)

My cousin's single came out yesterday. It took a while to get it, coming from England and all, but its on repeat over here of course. Corinne Bailey-Rae - remember that name. I'm going to advertise her like crazy, even if they aren't ready for her to come over here yet.

I have a little cousin (8 yrs old) visiting from Bermuda. She's so energetic... and for some reason, I'm the ONLY one that can play games with her. Not my 12 year old sister, or my 17 year old brother. My family claims I have this effect on young girls... its not funny, but it is true. If only they were my age, and not related... I'd be fine ;-). But tonight, after playing 4 games of Uno, I was tired (I know thats not much, but I ran after her for a little while too). But of course she wasnt't tired, so I had to endure her following me around, and jumping on me, grabbing my arm, constantly talking etc. I have tolerance problems sometimes, but I've been getting much better. But tonight I definitely feel I was being tested. But its alright. I'm sure I was the same way, and if my older cousins weren't very tolerant, they at least didn't let me know about it. I guess its about time the tables turned.

I ordered cable for my room and it should be coming sometime tomorrow. I find it funny how for all large companies, if you want to talk to tech support, you're going to wait 10 minutes +. But, if you need to talk to a sales rep, you wait time is less than 30 seconds. So, I usually select the sales department, have them tell me I connected to the wrong spot, and wait for them to redirect my call. Sometimes that is a lot faster than waiting to go through the automated menus and such. Now you know. See if it works and let me know... you'd need to leave a comment to do that.

Now another note on tolerance. I can't tolerate people reading and not leaving comments. Thanks SQ for being a pioneer. As for everyone else. Let me know how I'm doing. Or at least sign your name or something.

~JL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home