Thursday, November 03, 2005

Just Progress

I started writing my business plan today. I've been struggling trying to develop an appropriate solution to exactly what I want to do. It feels good that the plan is coming together. Yet, on the flip side, I had a phone interview today. Sometimes I'm superstitious, so before now, I would have never told anyone I had an interview, but I realize that nothing I do makes a difference as far as getting a job is concerned, so at this point I just think if I'm meant to get it, I'll get it. BUT I won't tell you who it was with or how I think it went... that's just asking for trouble.

I know what you're thinking... "Justin, you said you are starting a business, what's with the interview." Well, whether you are thinking that or not, I interviewed because this job in particular deals with a technology I'm really interested in. AND, as far as business goes, the skills I obtain there can help my business ideas. So things would be delayed, as far as when the business starts, but its somewhat in line with what I said many blogs ago - where ideally I have a job I do for fun, and a business that supports me as well.

That Toni Braxton album is Fire. 6 out of 10 good songs is unheard of. Of course that's just me, but its on repeat over here. I've always been a big fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home