Friday, October 28, 2005

Just Pay Me

Online banking is the truth. (Depends what bank you have). I won't say what bank I use, BUT it has the best online banking I've ever seen (haven't seen any others though). I pay bills or people electronically, and the bank sends them the check. NO WORK. Just how I like it.

I have to mention this new program. I think its a great idea. Any purchase made on your debit card is rounded up to the nearest dollar. The rounded difference is then transferred to your savings account. That way, you're saving without even thinking about it. AND if that's not good enough, they are matching your contributions for the 1st 3 months, and every year they will contribute an extra 5% of your contributions to your savings. FREE MONEY. Can't say what bank it is, otherwise you'd think I worked for them.

I haven't blogged in two days, because I'm trying to make this thing a bit more relevant to events that actually happen to me throughout the day, or something that makes me think about something else. Just to step up the personal side of it a little, while still keeping it interesting (I hope). I don't know if its at all interesting the way it is. Be sure to leave me comments. That way I can get feedback, other thoughts/opinions, or at least find out who is reading this thing.

~JL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home