Saturday, October 29, 2005

Just in the Family

I have a cousin in England doing big things. Her name is Corinne and her album is going to be tight. Check out her site here http://www.corinnebaileyrae.net/

I've only met her a few times. I've seen her every time I've been to Engalnd. But I don't think she has been here yet. To say in the least, I'm proud of her, and its nice to have a celebrity cousin.

The times I've been over to England, I realize how important it is to know, or at least try and get to know family as much as possible. I'm fortunate enough to have a very extensive family, but geography keeps us fairly separate. I have another cousin (Corinne's sister) who is an actress, and my age. We relate pretty well, but unfortunately, we're on two different sides of the world. So I made a point the last time I was there to spend time with as much family as I could, and I'm sure I only got to half in the 2 months I was there.

Go to the site, listen to the few snippets, judge for yourself... but she's made a big following for herself overseas, and hopefully at some point, she will over here too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home