Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Just Invisible

I'm switiching cell phone carriers, and even though I told them not to, they ported my number before I received my new phone. Meaning I have no cell phone right now and no idea when the new phone is coming. I wish I didn't depend on tech so much. I feel like I don't exist without that phone sometimes. I have no idea who is trying to, or tried to contact me, and I can't get in touch with people as easily. Another example, my DVR stopped working yesterday. I've had it all of four days, and I feel like I'm lost without it. In those four days, its been so entertaining... I didn't have to worry about missing anything. But now, back to how things were. Its getting fixed tomorrow though, so I'm just going to keep occupied (like I should be) until my phone and DVR are back.

No better time than now to work on those business ideas... while TV and phones can't distract me. No excuse not to be focused now.

As for this anonymous guy I was talking about. Its not me. I can't even give reasons as to why its not me... because he's anonymous. It could be anybody, or like my previous post said, it could be nobody. ~ for Dizzy

My approach would have involved flowers, and a night out. Maybe its old fashioned, but nothing gets the message across better than flowers (correct me if I'm wrong). AND, its about getting to know the person, so if you can't guarantee the one on one time, then why say anything at all?

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Q said...

ha ha... Dizzy thought you were Mr. Anonymous?!?! I know it's not you, like you said, you'd have more taste than that... and even if you didn't, it'd be kinda grimey for you to write ill of anonyminity and it really be you... lol

As for the DVR, I feeel you. Mines was broke for like 1.5 months before I gave up and got a new one. It'd record, but then have trouble playing back :-( G'luck with the business plans... lord knows I haven't touched my idea since I blogged saying that I did :-\

2:45 PM  
Blogger Ms. V said...

JL... look at you being all smooth. I wish more brothas believed in courting the old fashion way. Some how "Hey Shor-tay" doesn't work for me.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home