Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Just In...

It looks like my trip to Arkansas was a taste of what is to come. I will be relocating soon. Not where I had pictured myself, but I will be doing work I enjoy, and it will be a great start to my career. Can't give more details than that... blog rule #4454 - you can talk about work, just don't say where. Feel free to contact me directly if you want to know more.

Now I know that a lot of what I was writing up to this point has been screw work and start business. Well, I still somewhat have that mentality, so I know the dual source of income is necessary and I am working on it... just had to mention that so I don't sound like a hypocrite. But if I can do something I enjoy waking up to do, and get paid for it, then why not do it?

So they say good things come to those who wait, well, then I guess patience is everything. I was very impatient at times, and I had to hear a lot of NOs in order to get to this yes, but I think it was all worth it.

I'm excited about it because I know it is a new chapter. I almost feel like following SQ and starting a new blog about it, but I won't just yet, I'll wait until I get down there. Some nights I struggle trying to force myself to write, but I'm sure I won't be at a loss for material down there.

On the real though, thank you to all those who supported me through this, I felt like I would never reach the end of the tunnel, but its great to finally have. Now to make some money AND be smart about it.

~JL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home