Saturday, May 06, 2006

Justin Sensitive

I went to see Akeelah and the Bee tonight. If I wasn't there with someone, I would have moved to the back row and cried myself through the entire damn movie. Movies like that show me how sensitive I really am... but of course because I was there with someone, I held it all in. I figure this isn't what the ladies want to hear, but that's just how it is. Some want a man that's sensitive, others want a man to be a man. I'm a balance, and maybe it takes a man to be a man in order to admit that he is sensitive. I'm going to get that movie, watch it at home by myself, and cry like there is no tomorrow. I'm just being real.

The movie did a great job at showing the little things that can hold people back, or in this case an 11 year old girl, from doing that which they are exceptionally good at. I won't say anymore... just go and see it. Fellas, call a ladie (its the easy words that are the hardest) and take her out to see it. Doesn't have to be a significant other, or one you'd like to be a significant other, just any friend... its good having someone to talk to about it afterward. But if you're at all like me, you might want to go see it by yourself.

After the movie, my friend and I noticed that spelling was easy way back when, but now don't ask me how to spell "tomorrow" on the spot. The only thing that keeps me spelling carribbean (wrong spelling) right is that the beer is called Carib... (only supposed to be 1 r).

Enough sensitivity for one night.


~JL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home