Monday, May 22, 2006

JusTV

Well, now that all the major tv is done for the season, I can focus on more important things, and my new favorite channel. I love BET J. I don't know what the J stands for. I thought Jams at first but that's what MTV uses. Then I thought Jazz, but that doesn't say anything about the soul, and caribbean music they also play. Clearly, the J must be for Justin.

The logo is also very well done. I'd say its "Cooper-esque" but I'm not an artist. But as far as logos go (sounds funny), the more subtle the image the better... just like the arrow in the FedEx logo, it took a day or two for me to notice the music note in the BET J symbol. It was a great idea.

As of tonight I updated my DVR series recordings and realized that I watch way too much TV, and nothing too beneficial. Of course that's easy to say now that most of the seasons are over. I will mainly be recording Charlie Rose.

I might give in to the facebook work network thing. BUT then I won't have a link to this blog in my profile, so update your bookmarks. Its either one or the other. I don't like the idea of my boss and/or co-workers reading this, even if I always leave specifics out.

Also, I am updating my screen name, as soon as I figure out a new one.

~JL

PS: Jack Bauer is screwed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home