Saturday, May 27, 2006

Just in the Family

My brother has wanted a dog for as long as I can remember. My parents always said no. The main reason was that when he goes to college, he wouldn't be at home to take care of it. Well, this year, we know what school he is going to, and it turns out he will be living at home. A few weeks later he realized that the main reason he could not get a dog is no longer an issue. So I guess my parents no longer had any reason to deny him... and on occasion they take care of a family friend's dog, so they are somewhat used to having one in the house.

I said to my brother, "I thought you were saving up for a car. You can't ride a dog to school." He replied, "Not yet."

Yesterday, Deuce became a new member of the family. He is a lab and only 6 weeks old. I'm sure my brother couldn't be happier. They sent me some pictures. Enjoy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home